Two tone mixed fabric faux fur parka
Free delivery on orders over €199
Secure & easy payment
Excellent customer service +49 241 519 684 82
Description & details
- two tone design, dense, woven, cotton fabric, structured twill weave and faux leather sleeves
- slightly padded, quilted lining
- long sleeve with trim, adjustable buckle tab on the cuffs
- hood with removable faux fur collar
- full-length zip and snap fasteners
- adjustable waist with inside cord stopper
- large patch pockets with snap fastener
- one sided button down shoulder flap in the front and zip flap in the back
- short, straight cut
- True to size
- machine wash
- The total length for a DE size is .
Main fabric: 100% cotton | Secondary fabric: 100% polyester | Lining: 100% polyester
Did you know?
Cotton: is a natural fibre favoured for its breathability - which means it's cool to wear in the summer while warm in the winter. It's hypo-allergenic and so is especially suitable for people with skin sensitivity. It's also long lasting and easy care - it's machine washable.
Faux leather: is most often made of cloth with a plastic coating which is washable and easy to care for in comparison to genuine leather. Faux leather has reached such a high standard of quality that it is often difficult to tell the difference between faux and genuine leather.
Polyester: is something of a miracle fabric. A synthetic, it can be worn over and over without fading or losing its shape and is crease resistant. It works well in blends with natural fabrics such as cotton where it extends their life.
Size & Fit
Body shape:, .
The model is 175 cm tall and wears a DE size 44 according to our body measurement chart.
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the DE size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
In itself a nice parka, I could also keep him, if would have been with me (1. 76 m) not the arms on Middle forearm to end. Somehow the fence does not match there since.
An sich ein schöner Parka, ich hätte ihn auch behalten, wenn bei mir (1,76m) nicht die Arme auf Mitte Unterarm zu Ende gewesen wären. Irgendwie passt da die Schnittführung da nicht.
1 customer found this review useful.
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the MY SALE icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.