- Free delivery on orders over €199,00 and always free returns
- Secure & easy payment
- Excellent customer service +49 241 519 684 82
Description & details
We'll be California dreaming in this tunic by Johnny Was. Crafted from silk-like cupro in a flared feminine cut, it falls elegantly over the body. The tunic receives a bohemian flair thanks to the intricate, multicoloured embroidery at the neckline which graduates down to the middle along with the floaty handkerchief hem.
- Woven fabric, silk-like cupro, bohemian style embroidery
- Round neckline with button row
- Short sleeve
- Long, flared cut, ruffled handkerchief hem with slits
- True to size
- Epecially good for pear shapes
- Especially good for rectangle shapes
- Normal cycle 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Tumble dry, dry with reduced heat
- The total length for a DE size is .
Main fabric: 100% cupro | Embroidery: 100% polyester
Did you know?
Polyester: is something of a miracle fabric. A synthetic, it can be worn over and over without fading or losing its shape and is crease resistant. It works well in blends with natural fabrics such as cotton where it extends their life.
Size & Fit
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the DE size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
The model is 175 cm tall and wears a DE size 44 according to our body measurement chart.
Body shape:, .
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.